Black Templar Background Compendium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Templar Background Compendium

A Bolter & Chainsword fan project to compile a timeline compendium for the Black Templar chapter of the Space Marines.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Timeline of Crusades and High Marshals!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nechronius

Timeline of Crusades and High Marshals! Empty
PostSubject: Timeline of Crusades and High Marshals!   Timeline of Crusades and High Marshals! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:33 am

Sorry to get you excited. Honestly there isn't nearly enough data to have an even remotely meaningful Timeline.

I just knocked something up quickly in Excel to see if there was anything interesting to see. Well truthfully, there isn't anything yet... But have a look anyway.

Timeline of Crusades and High Marshals! Timelinerough

BTW I completely made up High Marshal Kordhel's Timeline. The end date is correct, but there's no evidence of any kind to suggest he was around for 100 years prior to his unTimely demise. I just wanted the graph not to look so odd.

Yea, as if Ludoldus isn't going a great job of making things look odd as it is... He was lost in the warp for centuries, yes! That's it!
Back to top Go down

Timeline of Crusades and High Marshals!
Page 1 of 1