Black Templar Background Compendium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Templar Background Compendium

A Bolter & Chainsword fan project to compile a timeline compendium for the Black Templar chapter of the Space Marines.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Aboard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dono1979
Castellan
Castellan
Dono1979

Welcome Aboard Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Aboard   Welcome Aboard Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:41 am

Hi all,

First off welcome to the Project and thankyou for your interest and any help you may be able to offer.

Can I ask that all of you who are interested in taking part, please just post here and let everyone know who you are and suchlike.

For myself, I am probably relatively new to the Black Templar Chapter only being a collector/player for the past couple of years. I took an instant liking to the Chapter and have endevoured to make a unique and various Crusade. I have done a fair bit of reading and research into the Chapter and the 40k Universe in general, but I am sure that there are a good number of people who's knowledge would far exceed my own.

My interest in the game is probably more in the fluff and storyline side of things rather than tournament and compeition playing. Thus my interest in this project in particular.

Cheers
Dono
Back to top Go down

Welcome Aboard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Templar Background Compendium :: Compendium Work :: Project Roster-
Jump to: